Hi, welcome to my website for this year’s Congressional race for the US House of Representatives in CD-39. Chances are that you have never heard of me in the local political arena. I am not a professional politician. I am a concerned citizen that is deeply moved by the current administration’s deep disrespect for the majority of people that live in this country as well as our U.S. Constitution.
The gridlock in Washington for the past two years has made it clear that it is time to clean the House and rid our Congress of professional politicians that have aligned themselves with the mega corporations and too big to fail banks.
Our country was founded by everyday citizens like you and me for the benefit of “we the people.” The original intent was to have people that could identify with the public majority represent us so that we truly have a representative voice. It is time to return to our original values and intention.
As a Community Volunteer, I have spent the last five years working to help individuals empower themselves as well as provide aid to areas of the world stricken by natural disasters. This same love of neighbor has spurred me to run to be your next U.S. Representative. Please take some time to review this website. If you have any questions, please feel free to email me.
The Champion for “We The People”
An INDEPENDENT voice for voters that want a choice.
D’Marie Mulattieri is
- a Community Volunteer with a career background of assisting C-level corporate executives for over twenty-five years.
- a mother of two grown sons.
- founder of a 501(c)3 charitable nonprofit providing financial aid to areas stricken by natural disasters.
- someone who provides workable solutions within budget and delivered on time.
- the champion for “We The People.”
- fiscally conservative and socially progressive.
You can rely on D’Marie to
- Be passionate about getting money out of politics – D’Marie is setting the example by operating a grassroots campaign powered by people instead of seeking corporate money.
- Campaign to amend/reverse Citizens United.
- Work for Wall Street/Banking Reform along with Taxpayer Protection.
- Ensure an end to taxpayer bailouts for too big to fail banks and corporations.
- Equitable and fair taxes to balance the budget.
- Put America back to work.
- Preserve our existing social safety net in Social Security/Medicare.
- Advocate essential healthcare coverage for ALL US citizens.
- Seek diplomacy, end war. Bring our defense spending in line with all other industrialized nations.
- Support legislation for debt free college education.and tuition loan relief.
- End the war on women.
- Work for compassionate immigration regulations. Hold employers accountable for ensuring legal status of workers.
- Support international alliances to end atmospheric degradation.
- Full accountability of the Federal Reserve
- Champion for green, renewable energy sources. End our dependence on fossil fuels and nuclear power.
- Improve our infrastructure and work for environmentally sound mass transit.
- vote the issues not the party.